Enhanced Learning Experience
Actively participate in, or appreciate the arts. Students may complete this ELE by:
- completing the Arts Engagement Certification;
- double majoring/minoring in an arts-focused program:
- Creative Writing
- participating in a musical ensemble;
- participating in the performing arts, such as the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, City Stage, or Starlight Theater;
- Being selected to exhibit your creative work;
- publishing your creative work;
- Participating in a public reading of your creative work; or,
- serving as an editor for a creative publication.
Once you have completed your Aesthetic Engagement Experience, submit your ELE application through your MyKU portal here.
Aesthetic Engagement SWReflection Question: How has this experience enhanced your education? In answering this question, please pay particular attention to the ways that this experience enhanced your appreciation for diversity through artistic expressions.