Global Citizenship ELE
This ELE prepares students to understand, adapt to, and thrive in a culturally diverse, global environment. Students may complete this ELE by:
- completing the Global Awareness Program (GAP);
- participating in an approved Study Abroad experience;
- taking at least two semesters of a less commonly taught language;
- double majoring/minoring in any language or in an area studies program (e.g., Latin American, Indigenous, Russian & Eastern European, Global & International, etc.); or,
- completing KU Core requirements GE 4.1 and GE 4.2 with Honors courses.
Reflection Question: How has this experience enhanced your education? In answering this question, please pay particular attention to the ways that this experience prepared you to be a globally connected citizen.