Aesthetic Engagement ELE
This ELE engages students in active participation in, or appreciation of the arts. Students may complete this ELE by:
- completing the Arts Engagement Certification;
- double majoring/minoring in an arts-focused program (e.g., music, design, or creative writing);
- participating in the performing arts;
- participating in a musical ensemble;
- exhibiting a creative work;
- publishing a creative work;
- reading publicly one’s creative work; or,
- serving as an editor for a creative publication.
Reflection Question: How has this experience enhanced your education? In answering this question, please pay particular attention to the ways that this experience enhanced your appreciation for diversity through artistic expressions.